quarta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2007

Notícias da LuFisto

Como todos ou a grande maioria deve saber, a "First Lady of Hardcore" deu uma parada na sua carreira devido às fortes dores nas costas. Bom, ela divulgou dois dias atrás uma nota sobre como está o estado de saúde dela, alias não só de saúde, mas como ela está no geral e nós do 4CR colocamos ele aqui pra vcs.

"Hi everybody...

Sorry it's been a while since I wrote but with the nasty back injury, I didn't feel like talking, didn't know what to say or to do. Actually, I still don't feel like saying much.


It's just that the pill has been hard to swallow so I'm trying real hard to concentrate on other important things in my life than wrestling.


As some of you might already know, I now know what is wrong with me. I sustained three herniated disks and will be out for an undetermined period. The problem with herniated disks is that they always come back and after 14 hours of pain spent at the hospital, I'm not too sure I want to go through this again.


I know so far that I will never be able to train with big weights anymore and that I'll never be able to wrestle as much. My doctor says that I MIGHT be able to wrestle in a few months but never like before. If I do choose to wrestle again, I will have to choose carefully my matches, opponents and dates. I can't wrestle every week for sure. One thing is for sure is that I will not make a decision on an eventual return to wrestling until after this recuperation period.


Anyway, I will let you know what I've been up to lately in my next write up… In the meantime, I want to thank you all for your support and kind words. Here is a text written by Llakor from IWS… An amazing piece that made me cry. It is a great tribute, not only for me, but for all the wrestlers who work so hard and will never be recognized for the efforts and hard work; people with a big passion that will be forgotten…


LuFisto xxx"

2 Comentários:

At 11:48 AM, janeiro 25, 2007, Blogger Unknown disse...

Grandes noticias!!!

 
At 6:04 PM, janeiro 25, 2007, Blogger Brito disse...

LUFISTO RLZ!!!!

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home